Photo Credit: Todd Williamson/WireImage
As any Celebrity Apprentice or America's Got Talent contestant can tell you, when Sharon Osbourne doesn't like something, she's not shy about it! Now, she's telling the whole world that she's removing her "awful" breast implants in July -- and you'll never guess how she plans to re-gift them to husband Ozzy Osbourne.
The reality-TV maven thinks her hated breast implants would make excellent paperweights! "It's true," the outrageous Celebrity Apprentice contestant told Today's Matt Lauer and Ann Curry. "They're better on his desk than on my chest."
Osbourne, 57, got her 34DDs (her second breast augmentation) in 2006. "I wish I had never had my breasts done," the habitual cosmetic-surgery patient said in March. "They put these bloody great bags in that are too f**king round. It is like a waterbed on your chest."
Originally, Osbourne enjoyed telling the press that she planned to sell her implants on eBay. We like the paperweight idea, but think she could get even more creative about recycling those double-Ds:
- Ice packs. Perfect for keeping your soda cold while you're stuck in Donald Trump's board room!
- Frisbees. We know you love your dogs, Sharon -- how about giving them two excellent new toys to play fetch with?
- Fake jellyfish. Next time you and Ozzy go to the beach, slip one of these under his foot and tell him he's been stung. Hilarity will ensue.
Other celebs who've admitted having implants removed include Jane Fonda, Denise Richards, and Tara Reid.
- Ouch! Amy Winehouse Hospitalized for Breast Implant Pain
- The Curious Case of Kate Hudson's Chest
Do you think Sharon Osbourne should have her implants removed? Chime in below!