Name: Sione Far
Hometown: Maricopa, AZ
Occupation: Owner, landscape company
Favorite cheat food: Pasta, Chinese Food
Goal for 2009: Run a full marathon
Starting weight: 372 lbs
Elimination weight: 256 lbs
1. What was your big turning point-either during the show or before that made you realize you needed to lose the weight?
When I realized that I was no longer able to do normal things like even holding my kids for more than a few minutes before my back would start to hurt. I couldn’t bare the fact that I would disappoint my kids because I couldn’t hold them.
2. What is one thing you wish you had known before going on The Biggest Loser?
3. If you could have done one thing differently during the show, what would it be?
I feel pretty good on everything that has happened thus far, so I wouldn’t really change anything.
4. What was the hardest thing to adapt to while being on the ranch?
The hardest thing to adapt to has been being away from my wife and kids. My kids are young so I am missing a lot of milestones, like [them] taking their first steps and talking.
5. What's the most helpful thing your partner did or said to motivate you?
There’s not one thing in particular but just him being there and supporting me in every thing has motivated me to stay here and work hard everyday.
6. What is your favorite workout?
I love being able to do things that others can’t do. It makes me want to do more, but I love weight training.
7. What's the best advice Bob or Jillian has given you?
Bob told me to be the man my family thinks I am. That really hit me hard, I want to make them proud.
8. What is your favorite meal or snack?
I actually love fruit.
9. What happens behind the scenes of the show that no one would know from watching it?
We have a lot more fun than people may think, even though people see all the drama there is actually a lot of great people.
10. What did you do for fun while you were on the ranch?
Just hanging out with the others here going through the same thing you are. I feel like I have lifelong friends now.