So you want to find Mr. Right? Start your quest by doing this homework assignment that Sherry Amatenstein, iVillage’s Dating Doyenne gives to all her new students. Just follow these six simple steps to write your very own Romantic Resume and keep a Love Lessons journal online.
Hint! Open a new window when you want to start building so you can keep coming back to this list of instructions.
- Go to the Member Website Builder.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click on the red “Log In Here” button. You will be brought to the standard iVillage login page.
- Enter your iVillage username and password. If you are not a member, you can become one here. You will be brough to the Website Builder.
- At the bottom of this screen, click on “Begin Building.” You will be brought to the “Choose a web site type” page.
- On the right hand side, under “Personal Sites,” choose “Weblog (Online Diary).” You will be brought to the “Choose a web site name and pages” page.
- Type in any name you wish. Some examples are:
• My Romantic Resume
• Love Lessons Homework
• Love Lessons Journal
We suggest you check off the following choices for pages, but it is entirely up to you! You can always add or delete pages once you’ve started building.
• Daily or Weekly Log Page
• Contact Me
Click on “Continue.” You will be brought to the “Choose a Web Site Design” page.
- There are over 30 fun designs to choose from. The rest of the building process is very easy and will be explained as you move along. Happy building and good luck!
Looking for inspiration? Check out this sample site that includes what a Romantic Resume might look like and a first journal entry.
| solve your dating dilemmas |