I don't know about you, but this winter has taken a toll on my skin. Normally, what I would do is head to my local tanning salon pronto... But this year, instead of spending $100 a month or so on a tanning bed, lotion, and eye covers, I will be saving my money for the spring gear to come. Eveb better, I'll keep my skin out of harm's way. (Did you know that people who are exposed to UV radiation from indoor tanning have a 75 percent increase in the risk of melanoma! Yikes!)
Hooray for sunless tanner. Don't be scared -- one layer of lotion will not turn you into a Jersey Shore cast member. Just make sure to pay attention to the shade of the self-tanner, if it says "dark" it means dark.
These are our faves at the moment:
• Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer Medium to Tan Skin Tones ($9.40 at Overstock)
• Nature's Gate - Sunless Tanner Self Tanning Lotion ($8.99 at Nature's Gate)
• Neutrogena Gradual Sunless Lotion, Build-A-Tan ($10.59 at Overstock)
• Banana Boat Sunless Summer Color Self Tanning Lotion, Deep Dark ($6.99 at Rite Aid)
• Sunkissed Bonze Instant Self Tan Lotion with Tint (2 for $20 at Victoria's Secret)
• BASK SEXY BRONZE Tan 'N Go Sunless Tanning Lotion ($8.70 at Brighton Beauty Supply)
Are you going to "tan" sans sun or what? Chime in below!