• Cutouts or stencils to trace, such as hearts and cupids
• Chalk or chalk wheel
• Buttons, sequins, yarn, shells, ribbons
• Fabric paints
1. Place cutouts in a design on the fabric. Create a world of hearts, cupids, and other Valentine's Day designs.
2. Trace designs onto the T-shirt using chalk.
3. Put a separate piece of paper inside the T-shirt so the paint colors won't go through.
4. Trace the designs you drew with fabric paints.
5. Create a message on the T-shirt. Write it out with fabric paints.
6. Consider designing wrapping paper to match the gift using the same cutouts.