"I am moving forward, slowly, but forward. I take baby steps, and like a baby I may fall down, but I get back up and try it again. It may not show in my house yet, but it does show in my mind and in my heart."
Are You a Success Story?
We want to know how the Community Challenge® changed your life. Your accomplishments can help motivate and inspire others! Did you participate in the Get Organized Community Challenge® and emerge with new and improved organizing habits? Did you discover some of the inner issues causing your chaos and make peace with yourself as well as your environment?
To share your success story with millions of iVillage women, answer the 19 questions below and email us your responses. If your story is selected, we'll publish it so that women just like you will be inspired by your motivation to change!
PART I: Please send us "before" and "after" pictures of the rooms you changed in your home. Send as many as you like. Unfortunately, if you do not have photos, we will be unable to feature your story.
Send photos by email or mail to:
iVillage Home & Garden Channel
c/o Yasmin Tabi
512 Seventh Ave., 14th Floor
New York, NY 10018
PART II: Answer the following questions about your Get Organized Community Challenge® experience.
- Marital status
- Kids (if yes, how many?)
- Your secret organizing weapon
- What you organized
- What made you decide to take the Get Organized Community Challenge®?
- What did you hope to accomplish in six weeks?
- How well did you meet your expectations during the Get Organized Community Challenge®?
- What part of your home was most difficult to organize?
- Did you get help from anyone? Did you want help?
- How much time did you devote to organizing each day?
- Has your life changed or improved since you took the Get Organized Community Challenge®?
- What did you learn about yourself and your habits during the Get Organized Community Challenge®?
- How do you feel about your living space now, compared to when you began?
- Have the changes you made to your habits and home during the Get Organized Community Challenge® remained part of your daily life?
- Did you follow the journaling exercises? What did you learn from them?
- Has your family picked up on any of the organizing habits you learned?
PART III: Tell us your five best advice tips for organizing success.
Thanks for sharing your success story! Again, email your answers to the Home & Garden channel.