Photo Credit: Denise Truscello/WireImage
Now that Danielle Staub has announced she's leaving The Real Housewives of New Jersey, you'd think castmate Teresa Giudice would be thrilled. But rumors are flying that the Skinny Italian author may be the next Jersey girl to say "ciao" to Bravo. According to sources, here are the reasons why Teresa may make an early exit:
1. She's worried about jail. A source at Popeater says that Giudice is seriously freaked out about being accused of financial fraud after she and husband Joe filed for bankruptcy -- and worried that the things she says on camera may be used as evidence against her.
2. Bravo may have stiffed her on the cookbook. According to a report in the New York Post, Bravo took the lion's share of the Skinny Italian royalties and promised to promote the book extensively on the network -- but they never aired the promotional footage Teresa shot.
3. A family member she hates may be joining the cast. Teresa's sister-law, Melissa Gorga, will supposedly be the newest Jersey housewife -- but apparently, Gorga applied for the gig in secret because she and Teresa don't get along at all.
Given her serious financial troubles and the potential legal battle ahead, it may be wise for Teresa Giudice to opt out of Season 3. But we don't want her to go! If Teresa leaves, they may as well replace the whole cast. Troublemaker Danielle and quirky cat lover Dina Manzo are already gone, and we can't envision Caroline Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita stirring up much drama on their own. As much as we hate to say it, we can't see Real Housewives of New Jersey playing out for much longer unless they find themselves another Danielle... or at the very least, manage to hold onto Teresa.
Do you think The Real Housewives of New Jersey is falling apart? Chime in below!
Like This? Read These:
- Real Housewife Teresa Giudice: My Marriage Is Stronger Than Ever
- Teresa Giudice Blames "Pathetic" Danielle Staub Over "Tara G." Affair Rumors
- How Could Teresa Giudice Blow $11 Million? The Real Housewife Tells All!