Photo Credit: Datacraft/Getty Images
Let the backdrop of fall foliage, the golden hue of candles, the beauty of fall-inspired centerpieces and the comfort of family and close friends inspire you to have a Thanksgiving you'll remember for years to come.
- First, get inspired to create a natural tabletop with these 19 great Thanksgiving decoration ideas using things from your own backyard!
- Set the mood with more down-to-earth Thanksgiving decorating ideas, like these handmade candles, which you can make yourself with elements you can find in the yard or garden.
- Use natural elements of the outdoors, such as pinecones, to fashion your Thanksgiving table.
- Stuck using a card table to entertain guests? No problem. Deck it out with these new finds from Ikea.
- Whether it's snuggling up by the fire or just relaxing with a warm blanket, bring in the element of comfort with these warm and cozy finds.
- Need last-minute table decorations? Try laying out a simple row of pumpkins!