Photo Credit: NBC
NBC's Today show loves its classic TV families. Two years ago, it reunited the casts of Happy Days, Growing Pains and Family Ties. Last year, it was The Cosby Show. And throughout this week, three more retro TV families are filing into Today's studios to fidget through embarrassing clips and answer the question, "What have you been doing since then?" As for this year's lineup, the show's official website says:
"On Monday, March 1, The Bradfords from Eight Is Enough are reunited with Dick Van Patten, Laurie Walters, Connie Needham, Grant Goodeye, Dianne Kay, Willie Aames, and Betty Buckley all live in the studio....
....Then c’mon get happy with The Partridge Family reunion on Tuesday, March 2, [which] features cast members Suzanne Crough, Danny Bonaduce, David Cassidy and Brian Forster live on set....
....The cast of '80s sitcom 227 will be live in studio on Thursday, March 4, featuring Marla Gibbs, Jackee Harry, Regina King, Hal Williams, and Curtis Baldwin."
In honor of these reunions, why not test your knowledge about these classic TV families?
1. Who was the oldest Bradford sibling on Eight Is Enough?
2. Which Bradford sibling had his/her own room?
3. What was Mary Bradford's profession?
4. What was the Partridge Family's first hit song?
5. Where did Shirley Partridge work before she joined the family band?
6. Who played the little girl who gave Danny Partridge a black eye?
7. What did the title 227 refer to?
8. The star of 227, Marla Gibbs, was already famous for what sitcom role?
9. How old was Regina King's character when 227 debuted?
ANSWERS: 1. David 2. Mary 3. Doctor 4. "I Think I Love You" 5. In a bank 6. Jodie Foster 7. The Jenkins family's address was 227 Lexington Ave., Washington, DC. 8. Florence Johnston on The Jeffersons 9. 14 years old