Toni Weschler is the author of the popular book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility," which is revolutionizing the field of women's health. By offering a simple and effective means of identifying the fertile phase, Weschler demystifies menstrual cycles and provides a complete and fascinating window into the reproductive system. Shattering various fertility myths, the book is a must-have resource for all women of reproductive age.
A nationally respected women's health educator and speaker, Ms. Weschler holds a master's degree in public health. She founded Fertility Awareness Counseling and Training Seminars and has lectured at hospitals, clinics and universities since 1982. A frequent guest on television and radio shows, she lives in Seattle, Washington.
Toni's Archive of Q&A and Articles
- What percentage of women easily become pregnant?
- Why do so many women have infertility problems?
- What positions are best for making love?
- Trying to conceive: Can you make love too often?
- Cervical changes at ovulation
- Do cervical mucus changes signal ovulation?
- Can you ovulate twice in one cycle?
- Lack of cervical mucus: A sign of infertility?
- Trying to conceive: How can BBT charting help?
- Can mid-night pleasures alter your BBT?
- Drinking, smoking, staying up: Will this affect BBT?
- Smoking: Can it affect your BBT?
- BBT charting: How reliable are the results?
- Why does BBT spike and ovulation not coincide?
- BBT charting: No mid-cycle temperature spike
- Breastfeeding: Does it impact fertility charting?
- Irregular periods: Does this mean you are less fertile?
- Infertility: Who is responsible?
- Birth control: Can it impact future fertility?
- When is a home pregnancy test accurate?
- Unclear results from home pregnancy kit
- Can pregnancy be detected by BBT changes?
- How long after birth will your period return?