Photo Credit: MAC, Butter London, Sephora by OPI, Essie and Dior Vernis
Why should the leaves have all the fun this autumn? Change up your nail colors with the season's hottest hues:
Gray and Purple
- Get the perfect of-the-moment manicure with Zoya's Kelly, a Payne’s gray (a.k.a. a very dark blue-gray) polish ($7 at Zoya).
- The purple-gray color of Essie's Merino Cool will become an insta-fave (pictured, $8 at Essie).
- Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance, a blackened fuschia with chunky Gaga-inspired glitter, is a great way to add some jazz to your hands ($18 at Deborah Lippmann).
- William Tell Me About OPI from the brand’s Swiss Collection is for those who love Essie's Wicked shade, but want to try something new ($8.50 at JCPenney stores).
- The metallic flecks in Already Famous from Sephora by OPI's Rocker Chic Collection make neutral nails anything but boring (pictured, $9 at Sephora).
- You'll have the Midas Touch with Dior Vernis' Timeless Gold -- perfect for added holiday glitz ($21 at Nordstrom).
- Paint on some pewter with Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous from OPI ($8.50 at JCPenney stores).
- Sally Hansen's Feeling Saucy lives up to the name with its shimmering hot pink color ($7 at national stores).
- Brighten up gloomy days with Dior Vernis enamel in Graphic Berry (pictured, $21 at Saks).
- While OPI's Color So Hot It Berns will definitely heat up chilly nights ($8.50 at JCPenney stores).
Green and Blue
- Look good while texting in Nicole... Spotted! -- a limited-edition sparkly teal lacquer inspired by Gossip Girl from Nicole by OPI ($8 at Target stores).
- Butter London's Victoriana, a twinkling vintage blue, is reminiscent of the royal interiors of Victorian homes (pictured, $14 at Butter London).
- The army green tint of Sew Psyched from Essie is the ultimate complement to fall's military looks ($8 at Essie).
- The iridescent Mean & Green from MAC's Venomous Villains collection, in honor of Disney’s most infamous evil divas, will certainly make your nails the fairest of them all (pictured, $13 at MAC locations).
Brown and Neutral
- You can't go wrong with a pale biege like Wet Clay from the Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Collection ($7 at national stores).
- Tired of red nails? Then try the earthy tone of Cola from Zoya for a seasonal update ($7 at Zoya).
- Essie's Little Brown Dress will prove to be just as versatile as your other LBD ($8 at Essie).
Which is your favorite fall nail color? Chime in now!