Photo Credit: BRAVO
"With seven seasons of Top Chef under our belt, the timing feels right for an All-Stars edition," judge Tom Colicchio said. "It has all the elements to be our best season yet. Getting Tony Bourdain to serve as a judge throughout the season was the icing on the cake."
New judge Bourdain will be joined by food tasters extraordinaire -- and Top Chef regular judges -- Gail Simmons, Padma Lakshmi and Colicchio, who will be heading up the competition set in New York City.
So, which of your favorite foodies are back for more Quick-Fire Challenges? Check them out:
• Elia Aboumrad, season two (final four)
• Stephen Asprinio, season one (top five)
• Richard Blais, season four (finalist)
• Jennifer Carroll, season six (final four)
• Tiffany Derry, season seven (top five)
• Tiffani Faison, season one (finalist)
• Carla Hal, season five (finalist)
• Mike Isabella, season six (top seven)
• Jamie Lauren, season five (top seven)
• Dale Levitski, season three (finalist)
• Antonia Lofaso, season four (final four)
• Spike Mendelsohn, season four (top five)
• Angelo Sosa, season seven (finalist)
• Dale Talde, season four (top six)
• Casey Thompson, season three (finalist and fan favorite)
• Marcel Vigneron, season two (finalist)
• Fabio Viviani, season five (final four and fan favorite)
• Tre Wilcox, season three (top eight)
Season 8 of Top Chef kicks off on Dec. 1.
Which Top Chef contestants are you excited to see again? Chime in below!