The importance and impact of every Valentine's Day changes as your life does. You may be single this year, or have a new romance
- Pamper yourself. "Make your own aroma-therapeutic moisturizing soak by adding several drops of almond oil and your favorite essential oils to your bath.
- Treat yourself to a beautiful bar of soap. "For $5 you can get soap made in France
--and you can really feel the difference!"
- Make your own perfumed lotion. If you don't want to spend the money on high-end body creams, simply add your fragrance to a handful of your own unscented body cream before you apply it.
- Make an appointment to get your legs waxed. "Nothing makes you feel sexier than silky, polished legs!"
- Get your brows shaped. "Your eyes are the windows to your soul. It's the quickest way to give yourself a glamorous look!"
- Give yourself a scalp treatment. Apply 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the roots of your hair and cover with a plastic bonnet for 15 minutes. "It's wonderful for your hair and scalp, and if you rub small amounts onto freshly shaven legs you'll glow!"
- Use gold eye shadow. "Gold used to be for Academy Awards-type glamour but today it's for everyone. Even if you're having dinner out with your husband, a tiny amount on the center of your eyelid is super-alluring. Eyes are naturally attracted to light, and as you're blinking and talking he won't be able to take his eyes off yours."