• 4 cups of soap flakes
• 1 cup water, divided in two
• 1/2 tsp. food coloring
• Mixing bowl
• Measuring cups and spoons
• Large spoon
• Cookie sheet
• 6 tsp. baby oil
• 1/2 cup shampoo
1. Measure the soap flakes and put them in the mixing bowl.
2. Add food coloring to the soap.
3. Add small amounts of water at a time from 1/2 cup of water. Stir until the soap pulls away from the sides of the bowl. It will form a ball. The mixture should be thick, not sticky.
4. Roll small amounts of the soap mixture into balls. Use your hands to do this.
5. Place the finished soap balls on a foil-covered cookie sheet.
6. Allow the soap balls to dry for a week.
7. Combine 6 teaspoons of baby oil, 1/2 cup shampoo, and 1/2 cup water in a container.
8. Put a lid on the container and shake it.
9. Write directions on a note to go with the bubble bath. It should read "Add a few tablespoons of bubble bath to warm bath water."
10. Put the bubble bath together with some soap balls in a Valentine's Day gift basket.