Photo Credit: Steve Granitz/Getty Images
There’s an art to picking the perfect red-carpet dress and for this year’s Emmy Awards, The Office star and iVillage celebrity blogger Angela Kinsey wanted to make sure she selected a “stunner.”
With one of her best pals in tow, Michael, the 39-year-old actress took iVillage along exclusively for her shopping trip to designer Romona Keveza’s downtown Los Angeles showroom as she searched for the ultimate frock.
Watch the hilarious star (whose NBC show was among the nominees for best comedy series) in our exclusive iVillage video (above) as she finds a "sexy" dress that made her feel like a movie star for Sunday’s big night. Her only concern? “I don’t know if I can sit in it,” she warned.
Find out which former Lost star once rocked the dress she finally chose and which decadent comfort food she couldn't wait to chow down on at the Governors Ball!
What kind of dress do you think you'd pick for a red-carpet event? Chime in below!
Like This? Read These:
- PHOTOS: Best and Worst-Dressed at the Emmy Awards!
- PHOTOS: Star Snapshots: Emmys Edition!
- iVillage Celebrity Blog: Why Angela Kinsey Knows She's Not Hip
- iVillage Celebrity Blog: What's Angela Kinsey's Enemy? Doing Dishes!
- iVillage Celebrity Blog: Angela Kinsey Is a "Tragic Sweatpants Gal"