The holidays can make any mom a little bit crazy, but with the help of Wal-Mart and your Momtourage you can give
your children a happy, fun, memorable holiday experience without blowing your budget and your time.
From the season's must-have toys to crafts and activities for children of all ages,
Wal-Mart has what you need. And they have it all in one place. So you don't have
to run all over town.
The following childcare tips, activities and ideas
can help you make it through the holiday season
with flying colors:
1. Help your children make an old-fashioned strand of popcorn garland for the tree. It's a great afternoon activity that allows you to get some other things done while they work.
2. When it comes to gift giving, don't forget your babysitters and childcare workers. No one works harder for you than they do.
3. Help your children to write a letter to Santa. It encourages their imagination and gives you a heads up on what they really want.
4. Personalize each child's stocking with its own name. You can glue felt letters to the stocking or use a needle and thread.
5. Stores across the world are packed with shoppers this time of year. Remember to keep an eye on your children at all times while shopping.
6. Treat your child to a DVD of a holiday classic like Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer or It's a Wonderful Life.
7. Whether you are decorating the Christmas tree or making your own Menorah, include your children in all of the holiday fun.
8. Try to view the season through the eyes of your children, so you may benefit from all of the wonder and excitement they feel.