Thank you so much for your interest in Real Weddings at the Wedding Center. Whether you're already married or have a wedding in the works, we want to highlight the fabulous facts on iVillage! But first we have to find out the details. We hope you'll take a few minutes to email us with the following answers. Then we can move on to the next step.
1. What is/was the date and time of your wedding and reception?
2. What will be/was the style of your wedding: formal, casual or a creation of your own?
3. Describe the ceremony and reception location(s). How did you choose these sites?
4. How big is/was the wedding party? How many guests?
5. How did you and your fiance budget for wedding expenses? Were you successful? Peaceful?
6. Is/was there a theme? If so, what element really made it work: your dress, the favors, the location, etc.?
7. Describe your gown. How did you choose it? If you are already married, how did you feel on the morning you put it on?
8. Did you write your own vows? If so, what do/did you want to express the most?
9. What was your favorite part of the whole day?
10. What is your best advice for future brides?
We appreciate your taking the time to tell us more about your wedding. If you don't hear back from us soon, don't worry - we can't always feature your stories as quickly as you share them. In the meantime, we wish you great things for a long and happy marriage!