When a wedding-day budget is the bottom line, making things work can be a real challenge. With tons of tips from experts and iVillagers, we'll help you throw a super celebration without breaking the bank.
Have friends who could use some budgeting help? Send the Wedding Budget Survival Kit to brides in need by clicking on the send to a friend icon below.
- Quiz: What's your spending style?
- 2000 weddings: The facts about higher prices, busy vendors and unavailable sites
- Cost-cutting tip number one: Control your growing guest list
- Marrying again? Get your finances straight first
- Save money by doing it yourself
- Stop fighting about money. It can be done!
- Successful budgeting: Ideas from iVillagers
- Tipping: The hidden reception expense
- Traditional budgeting: Guidelines on who pays for what
Share your wedding budget success story -- or get advice from other brides on the 2001 Brides message board now!