Fall is finally upon us, and I must say it is my favorite season for fashion and beauty. There will be no more short shorts, clogged pores or sweat stains! What can be better than that? Well maybe all the hot trends for the season. So dig out your trench coats and trouser pants. Or, go out and buy a few new items. You deserve it!
What I'm looking forward to this season?
I am totally loving neutrals in both fashion and beauty. The colors are flattering on everyone and are appropriate for many occasions. For this color palette, fun and unique items, like dark lipsticks and faux fur, can easily be added to make a vivacious statement.
My Top Picks!
• Fur Pom Pom Beret ($28 at TopShop): Oui! Oui! This beret will make you feel like you're in Paris everyday!
• High Beam To Go by Benefit ($10 at Sephora): Just because you are on the go doesn't mean you can't get the perfect glow!
• Sequin Snake Bangle ($30 at Piperlime): Add a touch of glamour and fun to any outfit with this accessory.
• Guilty by Gucci ($55 at Sephora): From the scent to the bottle, this fragrance oozes sex appeal.
• Steve Madden Haylow G Heels ($89 at Steve Madden): These heels will turn any woman into a dancing queen.
• Mac Venomous Villains Collection Lipstick in Heartless ($15.50 at M.A.C. Cosmetics): We don't approve of Cruella's want for dog fur or her skunk inspired hair but we must say her lipstick is pretty fierce!
• Bohemian Embossed Rose Clutch ($19.80 at Forever 21): This is the perfect small handbag to accent any ensemble.
• L'Oreal Elnett Extra StrongHold UV Hair Spray ($12.49 at Target): The harsh wind is no match for this hair spray.
• Kensie Fur Vest ($88 at Macy's): With style and comfort in one, you can easily spice up any outfit!
• Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion with Pump ($24 at Clinique): Is the cold weather making your skin rough and dry? Quench it with this!
Will you rock a neutral palette this fall? Chime in below!