Photo Credit: Fox Networks
Want to know what men find sexy? Here's a hint -- high heels and miniskirts aren't the only things that drive them wild. We asked real guys to share their most memorable seduction scenes, and found out a little creativity goes a long way. Add your personal touch to a night together, and you'll have him begging for more. Whether you're in a relationship or not, take a cue from these 20 honest answers about what guys really love!
1. Set the scene: "My girlfriend took me to an isolated beach for fresh grilled mussels and clams. There wasn't anyone else there, and we started to kiss. It was so quiet that every little sound seemed to carry and echo. Train in the distance, an old wooden trestle, our blanket ... her bringing me out there made me truly want to be with her."
2. Plan a party: "I loved when my girlfriend planned a surprise party for me on my 30th birthday. All the work she put into it showed how much she cared about me, and I found that to be incredibly sexy." --Michael, 32, entertainment agent
3. Surprise him at the door: "One day, upon returning from work, my girlfriend greeted me in black lingerie and a sexy haircut. It was so sexy because she proved to me that she wanted to make my fantasies come true." --Norm, 36, sales associate
4. Show off your silly side: "If a woman loves The Simpsons, I love her. It means she has a good sense of humor and likes silly stuff. That plus confidence, and I am very attracted!" --Dave, 33, snowboarding instructor
5. Make the first move: "My wife and I were looking at pictures during one of our first dates. While we were sitting on the bed she put her arm around me. It was so genuine and warm a gesture. That's when I knew we really had a good thing going. I wanted to be with her sexually, and not just for a one-night stand!" --Sam, company president, 45
6. Don't try to be sexy: "When my girlfriend wears a large T-shirt with no pants or something else casual around the apartment, it's very sexy. The sexiest things she does, she does without realizing it." --Josh, 26, business school student
7. Take a bath for two: "The sexiest thing my wife ever did was ask me to take a bubble bath. It was out of the ordinary, sensual and very relaxing."
8. Plan your next date: "One day my girlfriend (who is now my wife) came over to my place for our date and brought me flowers. Then, she took me to a nice restaurant. After dinner, she took me to a jazz bar and bought me a few drinks. Then, she took me home and ... that was a great night! It was very seductive to have a woman spend so much time planning an evening with me. She showed me that she knew what I liked, was willing to go out on a limb and was into the relationship for more than just what I could give."
9. Do a (private) striptease: "My girlfriend performed a strip show just for me, but wouldn't let me touch her at all. I had to obey the 'club rules.' It drove me crazy. Good thing there weren't any bouncers!"
10. Become his favorite sexy star: "I like James Bond movies. For Valentine's Day one year, a girlfriend gave me a series of cards and gifts that followed a James Bondian storyline. I got a martini recipe book with the glasses and ingredients all accompanied by very sexy notes. As I made a couple martinis -- shaken, not stirred, of course -- she slipped into the bedroom to prepare my final gift: a candlelit Bond girl wearing brand new lingerie!"