Top 5 Biggest Loser Scandals You DO NOT Want to Repeat :
5. Game-playing antics. Vicki, aka queen of game playing, knows what that’s like when she played the damsel in distress during the football challenge of Season 6, only to move in for the win closer to end of the challenge. Cheaters never win and we don’t like them.
4. Guzzling water to throw a challenge ala Neil from Season 4. Do you all remember when Neil chugged two gallons of water to gain 17 pounds in order to purposefully eliminate his teammate Jez. Now that’s dirty!
3. Threats. Again, Vicki is the prime example of another scandalous moment when she threatened Amy with “revenge” after Amy had voted her husband Brady off the show. Pulling these antics only make you look crazy and have America dislike you.
2. Hating on Jill. When Sione accused Jillian of drugging her team to give them an advantage, we could only laugh at that accusation. The producers didn’t, however, when they conducted a through investigation that put Jillian in the clear (unsurprisingly). Don’t waste your time on the ranch with unfounded accusations—focus on the weight loss.
1. Eat fried chicken, do tequila shots and have bad attitudes. All three are no-no’s. Remember when the black team got a little wild one night after their queen bee Tara won yet another challenge? They were sent to a luxurious spa, but there was little R&R when the team decided to splurge on fried bar foods and copious drinking… and even smoking (ahem, Helen). Post party, Sione flips out on Jillian after she disapproves of their behavior. People, this is a weight-loss show, let’s stick to the healthy snacks and keep the Jillian bashing to a minimum, especially since all the past winners have been on her team since she has made her appearance on the show (sorry Bob).