This salad is one of the best -- the colors are gorgeous, and the different flavors and textures are in perfect harmony. It's a great dish for party time, or any time!
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 pound cleaned Dungeness or lump crabmeat
- 1 mango, peeled and pitted and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 large leaves butter or romaine lettuce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, mint and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the onion, crab and mango. Toss with the dressing and place 2 lettuce leaves on 4 plates and top with the mango crab salad.
Need a salad spinner to help you dry those lettuce leaves? Shop for a salad spinner.
Serve This Dish With: