What's the secret to a crisp, tasty grilled pizza that's ready in mere minutes? A store-bought crust! We won't tell if you don't...
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, crumbled
- 1 (12-inch) bread-style pizza base
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill.
Spread the thyme over the pizza shell and cover with the goat cheese. Top with the pepper slices and drizzle the olive oil over.
Place the pizza on the grill 6 inches from medium-high heat and grill, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and the cheese has melted.
Ready to slice some pies? Shop for a pizza cutter.
Serve This Dish With:
- Green Salad with Roasted Hazelnut Dressing
- White Peach, Strawberry or Pear Bellini
- Marbled Chocolate Brownies
WATCH: How to Use a Pizza Stone