Photo Credit: Danny Martindale/WireImage
England's most eligible redhead may finally be off the market! Prince Harry, 29, is reportedly getting serious about a beautiful 24-year-old socialite named Cressida Bonas ("Cressy" to her friends). They were introduced by Harry's cousin, Princess Eugenie, last July, and though they've been an item for a year, they've only recently gone public with their romance. If Bonas has a shot at becoming England's next duchess, we definitely want to know more about her! And in the coming weeks, we're sure there will be more. Until then, here are five things we do know about the object of Prince Harry's royal infatuation.
1. She wears scrunchies. Bonas takes her fashion cues from the '90s, which is a pretty bold (and fun) choice. She's been seen in pastel blazers, baggy denim overalls, floral granny-prints, and cross pendants. Most notably, she has a thing for scrunchies -- those crinkly hair accessories that we haven't seen on anybody famous for over a decade. We have a feeling they're about to make a comeback...
2. She's got royal blood. Bonas comes from an aristocratic family, full of beautiful people with extremely long names. Her mother, Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon, is the heir to the Curzon banking fortune. Cressida is a descendent of King Charles II, and it's been calculated that she is Prince Harry's 9th cousin.
3. She's not the first family member to make a play for a prince. Cressida's half-sister, Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, was rumored to have hooked up with Prince William before he and Kate got serious. Isabella didn't marry the heir to the throne, but she's now wed to a different kind of heir: billionaire Richard Branson's son Sam.
4. She's a triple threat. You could probably tell by looking at Cressida that she's a model. But she's also a singer, a trained dancer, and an actress. A review of her 2011 performance in Othello said that she "evoked real pity" as Desdemona.
5. She hates Dirty Dancing. Really? Who hates Dirty Dancing? Are we sure she's actually human? On the other hand, her favorite actor is Sean Penn, which makes perfect sense. Obviously she has a weakness for the bad-boy type!