Photo Credit: Scott Gries/Getty Images
There seems to be a new Rule of 3s in Hollywood: By the time you get to the third sequel, do it in 3D. Step Up 3D promises 3D street-dancing and Toy Story 3 will let Buzz and Woody loose in the movie theater. So far, so good.
And now we come to the third Jackass movie.
That's right -- Jackass 3D is coming next year to a theater near you. Hardcore fans of the Jackass show and movie are already rejoicing, tweeting things like "There is a God in heaven, and he LOVES me!"
While it's nice that Jackass 3D has restored someone's faith in the divine, we're a little more skeptical. Seems like there should be a little bit of a buffer between the crew's gross-out gags and the audience. For example, here are 10 actual Jackass stunts we do NOT want to see in 3D:
1. Steve-O snorting worms
2. Ryan inserting a toy car into his rectum (from Jackass: The Movie)
3. Steve-O stapling his butt cheeks together
5. Chris doing his nude "party boy" routine
6. The "horse milking" scene from Jackass Number Two
7. Any food challenges (the raw-egg-eating contest, for example)
8. Anything involving testicles and electrocution
9. Anything involving genitals and fire
10. Two words: Poo hugs.
Do you think Jackass 3D is a good idea? Chime in below!