Photo Credit: Amazon.com, Adidas, Athleta, Zappos.com and Lululemon
My New Year's resolution is to buy new workout clothes. Whether I actually wear them to the gym, well, that's a whole other story. To help kick off 2011 in style, I've rounded up some sweatastic pieces:
- The Oversized Hooded Sweater from the HKNB Heidi Klum for New Balance line isn't the most practical item to add to your workout wardrobe (given the price), but it can totally do double duty as a casual weekend separate. It features charmeuse inserts, a kangaroo pocket and the dream of one day looking like the supermodel ($148 at Amazon.com).
- Carry the lightweight Fast In Flight Tote from Lululemon, and save the heavy lifting for the machines. The quilted puffy bag includes a removable shoulder strap, an interior pocket for wet clothes and one for your laptop, and a funky patterned lining ($98).
- If you're more of a ski bunny than a gym rat, then slip into the Wintersports Ski Slim Jacket from Adidas by Stella McCartney. The fitted motorbike topper provides a streamlined look, but still offers lots of protection with its ClimaProof Storm technology ($360 at Adidas).
- Be the envy of everyone in your spin class with the Free XT Quick Fit+ sneakers from Nike. Perfect for lots of activities, like cardio and running, the cobalt blue kicks allow your foot to move in a natural motion with its flex grooves ($85 at Zappos.com).
- Sort of like a suited swimsuit, but way better, the Organic Cotton Brahma Legging from Athleta is an all-in-one skirt/legging combo, with adjustable side ruching. Wear to a low-impact yoga session or just around town ($79 at Athleta).
What's your New Year's resolution? Chime in below!