Photo Credit: Getty Images
Have you made the decision to continue nursing when you return to work? We can help! Click through our checklist and find 10 ways to ease your return to the workplace. Then, get answers to all your breastfeeding questions in our Breastfeeding Primer.
Three to four weeks before work
1. Talk with other working, nursing moms.
2. Choose a breast pump that's right for you.
Two weeks before work
3. Start pumping.
4. Arrange a short first work week.
5. Set up a support system.
6. Find a comfortable place to pump at work.
7. Have your baby stay with caregiver.
When you return to work
8. Set up a schedule to express your milk.
9. Learn how to keep an abundant milk supply.
10. Find out what clothes to wear.