Photo Credit: Getty Images
Update: Your iVillage Flash Poll results are in!After tallying your answers to the question "Is it Acceptable for the President to Say 'Ass' in Public?" we can report that 55 percent of readers are just fine with Obama's use of profanity. However, it was a close race, as the other 45 percent thought he should tone down the swearing. Keep chiming in below with your opinions, no matter which side you're on!*********
On the Today show on Tuesday, President Obama used the word “ass” (more specifically, he talked about wanting to “know whose ass to kick” about the Gulf oil spill). And it’s created quite a buzz. Clearly the president was just emphasizing his outrage, but as moms, we try to discourage swearing, right? Seems like this might be even harder when role models like the president do it.
Is it acceptable for Obama to say "ass" in public? Chime in below!